I was selected by Influenster to receive the #Frostyvoxbox to review. Let me tell you – I was SO PUMPED when I saw the spoilers for the box!
- Fruit Vines Bites (Strawberry) (Value: $2.99): This was the first thing I pulled out of the box (because candy first, duh) and I ate the whole bag in one sitting. Soft, chewy, and delicious Fruit Vines Bites are low fat and made with no preservatives! I will def. be picking these up again!
- Eco Tools Sleek & Shine Finisher Hairbrush ($10.99): I really like this brush! The bristles don’t get caught in my hair and it really helps to distribute the natural hair oils and reduce frizz. This brush is great when your hair is fully dry (does not do well on damp hair) and is more of a “finisher” hair brush.
- Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Serum: I always feel bad reviewing products that take several weeks to produce results because the samples are not big enough to last that long. It doesn’t feel greasy when I use it, but I can’t speak to it’s anti-aging claims.
- NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Color (Sugarplum) (Value: $1.96): I really liked the color of this lipstick! It is one of those colors that can take you from day to night without looking out of place. I really enjoyed the formula, though a bit sheer it went on smoothly and didn’t dry my lips out.
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner (Black) (Value: $4.29): I’m already obsessed with Rimmel’s eyeliners so I was thrilled to get another one! Whenever I need a black eyeliner I always reach for my Rimmel! This one has great staying power throughout the day!
- McCormick Gourmet Thyme (Value: $4.98): I love cooking and this thyme is so tasty – it doesn’t taste as “dried” as some other brands! I really love the new packaging and the glass bottle. McCormick’s website has some great recipes that feature thyme!
- Celestial Seasoning Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea (Est. Value: $1.00): This was my favorite item in the whole box! I got my box about the same time I got the flu and I couldn’t get enough of this tea! I love that they combined peppermint flavor with the benefits of green tea!
- Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover (Value: $3.99): I love the fact that this eye makeup remover isn’t oily! It works really well to get off the “all-day” makeup!
Want to join Influenster and get your own VoxBox? Sign-up here!